A revolution is:
2. Short time (weeks to months).
3. Violent (usually)
4. Citizens within a country
a. Overthrow the government
b. Replace it with a different kind of government
c. Replace with different leaders.
6. brings about change politically, economically and socially.
Assignment: (sent by email)
Teach what a revolution is. Use cartoons to explain. Use examples from the Libyan or Syrian uprising.
1. Make a cartoon panel template.
2. You will make a cartoon explaining what a revolution is: using online photos of Libya and Syria.
3. You will use http://www.befunky.com/ and Word.
4. Use the 'bubbles' on Word to write in dialogue.